The Anderson County Courthouse in Garnett was built in 1902 and designed by architect George P. Washburn in the Romanesque Revival style. The courthouse features a central bell tower and four corner towers with conical roofs. The courthouse is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Address: 100 East 4th Street, Garnett, KS 66032 [ MAP ]
Distance From Trail: 50 feet
Web Site: andersoncountyks.org
Leave a Reply